News and Announcements
Many asked and it’s back…CCSL Officials Polo shirts. Your CCSL Officials can buy a CCSL White Polo that can be worn each weekend. Share this with your officials and let them purchase a polo (teams can purchase too).
CCSL Officials Polo’s Store Link (CLOSES MAY 17)
Once again we are doing two CCSL Astros Nights – June 13th and June 19th. Please note the due dates next to each one. A portion of the proceeds from the tickets will go to the CCSL Scholarship this year.
June 13th vs Washington Nationals (DUE MAY 24)
June 19th vs New York Mets (DUE MAY 28)
What a great Championship Series we had! Congrats to the Clear Lake Forrest Fins for the big win again this year! Thank you to all of our volunteers, this would not be possible without all of you.
Congrats to those who have been called up. I have attached results. All swimmers that are highlighted have been automatically added to tomorrows Champ Meet. A few reminders.
• Address: Clear Springs High School 501 Palomino Lane League City, TX. 77573
• No ice chests are allowed in gyms, can be kept outside on grassy area at your own risk. Small soft sided coolers with cold packs are ok.
• No wagons or wheeled items can be left in gyms, ok to use for transport. Can be kept outside at your own risk.
• Tarps that are plastic and fluid resistant are REQUIRED and strongly enforced. Gromets must be taped and all chairs, personal belongings must be on tarp, blankets can be used on top of tarp if preferred.
• Please account for traffic and possible closures on 45.
We want to remind each of you of deadlines for the upcoming Champ Meet. Several of these deadlines were listed in the Meet Invite.
Volunteer Coordinator Names due by July 5, 2022 @ NOON (https://forms.gle/Z4d9nSiEUZComBuaA)
extended to Sunday July 10 @ 9am Baytown Clerk at email@example.com
CHAMP MEET WAIVERS DUE JULY 10, 2022 @ 11AM – firstname.lastname@example.org
TOP TIMES FOR INDIVIDUALS AND RELAYS DUE BY JULY 10, 2022 @ 5PM must be emailed to Lisa Bunge, League Clerk at email@example.com
Last Chance Entry File and Top Times reports for Individuals due July 11, 2022 @ NOON to Valerie R.
Vendor and Ad applications due JULY 10, 2022 @ 11:59pm (all fees must be paid by July 12th @ 5pm). Form and ad’s can be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Officials Sign up Deadline – JULY 11, 2022 @ NOON – use this link to sign up https://forms.gle/T9scxmZ1eyr6UEFn6
ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED TO LEAGUE CLERK AT CLERK@CCSLSWIM.COM NO LATER THAN 6PM ON WEDNESDAY JULY 13, 2022 (INCLUDING LAST CHANCE SWIMMERS)
Scholarship Application and Essay due July 13, 2022 at 8pm at email@example.com